- Global health wp.me/pUnrF-wp 7 years ago
- The earth loves us and sometimes she smiles at us through her leaves – just like this very… wp.me/sUnrF-1999 7 years ago
- Ballerina Tree wp.me/pUnrF-wc 7 years ago
- Fairies of the Spring wp.me/pUnrF-vM 7 years ago
- If you go against nature all that’s left is man’s constant battle to preserve ego and… wp.me/sUnrF-1965 7 years ago
Category Archives: The wisdom of flowers
It is through mindfulness that we experience one-ness (the deep melting of barriers to reveal just one life). If we are mindful of the flower we begin to see it as part of ourself.
This has already done the rounds once but, well, just as the seasons are cyclical so, too, is my website. Flowers help with transition and historically have been given at such times (births, deaths, marriages, recovery from illness) so as … Continue reading
As the summer buds appear and open, I look, in awe, at how such big beautiful flowers emerge from such tiny buds. It reminds me of new born babies and hearing new mothers say ‘I cant believe this beautiful baby … Continue reading
I had some feedback regarding my last post ‘Flowers Reflect….’ so I have expanded it below:- Flowers are seen, by some, as expressions of enlightenment; as the enlightened vibrations of the natural world. They vibrate at finer, higher, faster rates … Continue reading
Flowers reflect, in form, that which is formless within ourselves.
Flowers help with transition and historically have been given at such times (births, deaths, marriages, recovery from illness) so as the spring begins and the little flowers make their way out they are doing more than brightening up our winter … Continue reading
The more I learn about colour and the impact it has on our mind, body and spirit the more deeply I realise that flowers heal (us and the planet) just by being in bloom.