- Global health wp.me/pUnrF-wp 7 years ago
- The earth loves us and sometimes she smiles at us through her leaves – just like this very… wp.me/sUnrF-1999 7 years ago
- Ballerina Tree wp.me/pUnrF-wc 7 years ago
- Fairies of the Spring wp.me/pUnrF-vM 7 years ago
- If you go against nature all that’s left is man’s constant battle to preserve ego and… wp.me/sUnrF-1965 7 years ago
Category Archives: Let the trees speak
This amazing photo was in one of the papers recently. A tree gracefully stretching as a ballerina. The world of trees never ceases to amaze me.
Another tree face – this time from Burma. Can you see him?
Be as the trees – live simply and simply live.
I have such respect for the city trees. Little bits of green fighting amid the smog to give us some of nature’s way. Thank you city trees.
“Why do humans talk so much? They miss out on such a lot because of it.”